General Terms of Service
Organisations and individuals who use Waste Match products or services (this includes Waste Match websites or websites hosted by Waste Match) are deemed to have agreed to comply with these Terms of Service for Waste Match Products and Services.
Third party products acquired through our Negotiation service are not subject to these Terms of Service but may be subject to similar terms specified by the suppliers. However, these Terms of Service do apply to the use of Negotiation service and website.
Waste Match may update our Terms of Service from time to time. The latest version is always available on our website. All users of Waste Match products or services should check that they are familiar with the current version. Waste Match will let customers know about any changes to our Terms of Service.
Each user shall at all times:
- Use Waste Match products and services only for the intended purposes
- Ensure that their use of Waste Match products and services is legal, decent, honest and truthful
- Comply with industry and community standards.
Usernames and passwords issued by Waste Match must be kept confidential, secure and only used according to all relevant instructions. Users must not attempt to change any username.
Any organisation or user who believes that a username or password has become known by any unauthorised person, or is being used in an unauthorised way, must inform Waste Match immediately.
Users shall not attempt to violate or circumvent any security measures put in place by Waste Match or any service provider, nor make any unauthorised attempt to decrypt any protected material.
Third party systems
Users must abide by the policies and terms and conditions stipulated by the operators of those networks and services that are required in order to use Waste Match's products and services.
Any products, services or equipment used in conjunction with Waste Match products and services must be regularly checked for viruses, malware and unauthorised access. Waste Match products and services must not be used in any manner that may adversely affect Waste Match's ability to deliver its products and services to any user or customer.
Waste Match products and services must not be used in a way that contravenes any licence or any rights of Waste Match, or of any third party, or contrary to any code of practice, instructions or guidelines issued by regulatory authorities.
Waste Match's products and services must not be used to store, access, transmit, distribute, upload, download or knowingly receive Objectionable material or to carry out Objectionable activities. Objectionable means unlawful, false, misleading, offensive, pornographic, obscene, derogatory, discriminatory, racist, inflammatory, defamatory, malicious, threatening or causing nuisance or anxiety; or likely to expose Waste Match to claims, liability, prosecution or disrepute; or actionable by any third party.
Where Waste Match hosts any content for a customer, the customer is responsible for all website content and must ensure that:
- the content includes clear descriptions for users of the website
- all necessary licences and consents (including those from owners of copyrights or any other relevant intellectual property rights) have been obtained for all website content
- all website content and, as far as reasonably possible, any material linked to the website, or in any discussion group, chat room or bulletin board must comply with this AUP
- distance selling regulations and other applicable trading standards, laws and regulations relating to online activities are complied with
- the content is not used to generate unsolicited mass communications, mail bombs or any other flooding technique, trojan horses, viruses, time bombs, worms, zombies or other disruptive programs or devices
- the content is not used for any pirating activity or illegally copying software or other proprietary material
- all relevant data protection legislation must be adhered to, particularly for any permitted collection of personal information.
Withdrawal of service
Waste Match may suspend or bar access to any service, or disable any website, or remove any website content without prior notice if it reasonably suspects there has been any violation of our Terms of Service, or if we are required so to do by any competent agency or any third party with a legitimate interest.
To determine compliance with these Terms of Service, Waste Match may run manual or automatic systems.
If you have any comments on these Terms of Service or would like any further information, then please contact us at support@WasteMatch.co.uk